Friday, June 20, 2008

maybe its not irritation afterall, its indescribable.



It'll make your life a lie and you won't understand why
You'd give your life, you'd sell your soul
But here it comes again
In the end......


that doesn't really make sense, nor does it describe how i'm feeling now...it ain't stress either!

I'm just addicted to the song...! too much love won't kill me afterall ~




lets forget about tomorrow, lets forget about tomorrow, lets forget about tomorrow for tomorrow never comes.. (gosh i love that song too)



but hey! something good is going to happen tomorrow. I can see it coming.




it IS coming, early in the morning. I know it, knew it!




give me a smile! :D

a smile dude (and bimbos and twits HAHAHA) , a smile! a hundred smiles for everyone on this earth!


:D x 100

No comments: